Want to join Georgetown Area Junior Forum?
We welcome all women who desire to give their time, talent, energy, and heart to those in need. Our members enjoy unique and varied opportunities to serve others.
Benefits of membership
- Volunteer in meaningful ways
- Support our community needs
- Continue personal growth and fulfillment
- Develop lasting friendships with other members
- Community service projects
- GAJF socials
- Monthly member meetings
- Seasonal special events
- State Junior Forum retreats and conventions
- Business partnership events
- Submit an application
- Pay annual dues
- Attend monthly meetings on the second Tuesday of the month
- Service volunteer hours required
Ready to join?
Submit an application, and we’ll be in touch ASAP with next steps. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.